D30 Digital Electric Rotisserie
For succulent homestyle roast chickens, nothing surpasses the crispy and juicy chicken from a Semak Rotisserie. Proudly the market leader for over 50 Years, Semak Rotisseries combine traditional homestyle roasting with orbital planetary rotation to cook perfectly roasted chicken every time.
While other ovens boast speed, it is the gradual roasting and rotisserie style of cooking that result in the texture and taste of the chicken that customers prefer and will keep coming back for.
The resurgence of Rotisserie cooking has resulted in restaurants using our Rotisseries to develop exciting new menu options featuring high quality local beef, lamb, pork and game.
Designed and Manufactured in Australia, our Rotisseries are widely regarded as the market leader in Rotisserie cooking and are supported by our Australia Wide Spare Parts & Service Network.
- One Step Operation - Robust & Reliable
- Homestyle Roast cooking with Self Basting
- Manual or Programmed operation
- Scrolling text easy to read controller
- Temperature and cook time remaining display
- Hold Functionality
- High Quality Stainless Steel construction
- Removable glass door and drip tray
- Patented Orbital planetary operation
- Spring loaded spits for easy loading
- Electronic Overload protection
- Direct Drive Cooking method reduces fats, calories and cholesterol
- Proudly Australian Made
|Product Brand||Semak Australia|
|Bird Capacity||30 Birds|
|Cook Time||90 - 105+ Minutes|
|Power||3 Phase / 32 Amp - 5 Pin Plug|
|Warranty||1 Year Commercial|
|What's Included||Supplied With: - 6 Spits (Part: 37510) - 12 End Skewers (2 per spit) - 24 Middle Skewers (4 per spit) Trolley not included, available through Rotisserie Spare Parts and Accessories. Cleaning: We recommend the D92 Johnson Diversey non-caustic cleaner. This is a heat activated cleaner designed to lift the worst grease and grime off stainless steel so that you can maintain the oven in sparkling as new condition. Simply unload the machine, spray the oven with cleaner and allow to sit for 10-20 minutes and wipe out with hot soapy water. Cleaned according to a HACCP Program cleaning takes 10-15 minutes to complete.|