SH7000 Frucosol Cutlery Polisher
Frucosol Cutlery Polishers are precision engineered to dry and polish cutlery after washing, removing water and lime scale marks ensuring sparkling cutlery every time. Suitable for high volume service environments, Frucosol Cutlery Polishers reduce staff work load during peak service hours and assist with recovery.
Through the combination of drying granules, vibration, and hot air, Frucosol Cutlery Polishers leave cutlery with a beautiful spotless finish free of bacteria and spots.
With Freestanding trolley configuration, Frucosol Cutlery Polishers balance high capacity polishing with portability being easily wheeled when needed. The convenient folding tray allows for easy sorting and storage of cutlery, with the lower shelf ideal for additional storage of cutlery waiting to be polished.
See the SH7000 in Action:
- Output Speed: 7000-8000 pieces of cutlery per hour
- Automatically dries, polishes, removes stains, smudges and lime marks
- Manufactured in High Grade Stainless Steel
- Sterilizing UV Lamp to remove bacteria
- Cutlery collecting retractable output tray
- Ecologically friendly drying granules
- Included Trolley with Lockable Castors
- Proudly Manufactured in Spain
- 1 Year Commercial Parts & Labour Warranty
|Capacity||7000 - 8000 Pieces of Cutlery/Hour|
|Warranty||1 Year Commercial|
|What's Included||Supplied with: - 1 x SH7000 Cutlery Polisher - 1 x 220-240V AC Australian Power Plug|